Welcome to Phone Dice. Do not forget to roll for your daily bonus!
The aim of the game is to roll specific numbers to win the bets and climb the leader boards, earning you bragging rights!
How to play Street Craps on my mobile with Phone Dice?
- Press join game to join a random game or challenge one of your online friends. Online friends can be found by clicking the mobile phone button on the bottom right and tapping on the friend’s button.
- Both players put in their bets. Bets have to match. Swipe up from the bottom to display your wallet. Swipe left and right for different amounts. Swipe the notes up to bet. Tap on the money on the floor to return your last bet. Swipe down your wallet to start the game when bets match.
- Hi/Lo throw: Both players throw the dice. The one with higher number becomes the Player. The other becomes the Spectator.
- 1st Roll: Player rolls. It’s a win if Player gets 7 and 11. If Player rolls 2, 3 and 12, Spectator wins. Any other number becomes a point. (ex. 6).
- Game roll: Player rolls to get the point (ex.6). If Player rolls 7, Spectator wins and the round is over. If Player rolls the point number (ex.6), Player wins and round is over. Player keeps rolling until a point or 7 is rolled.
- From 2nd Round onward will not include the Hi/Lo throw, the previous winner becomes the Player.
- Exit the game by pressing the mobile icon and tapping the Street button.
- If you run out of money you can either buy more coins from the store or wait for your next bonus roll.